Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Well I guess my college journey is complete, but my new journey is already proving to be wonderful. I am officially moved back home with the 'rents (they are excited whether they admit it or not) and have gotten cozy quickly. The material-girl in me is enjoying the comfy sectional, big screen, TIVO, the garage, and about a million other luxuries, but the family-girl in me is enjoying much more rewarding perks. Family dinners have begun again, especially since the brother and his fiance have moved home as well. Tonight we tried a Pinterest steak marinade and it was a success! I must start documenting each of my Pinterest adventures, but in the mean time I will just share the link to the recipe.

God has been so good to me this year and I am just so joyful that I am a resident of Dallas, Texas again!

A few more Thanks MUST be given for:
Long-distance with Kyle being over (3 years is way too long)
Graduating with a 3.87 officially!
Passing BOTH certification exams (phew! I don't think I could handle those again)
Getting a part-time nanny job watching a 6 week old girl and 3 year old energetic boy!
Having a gorgeous roof over my head
Finally getting plugged into The Village Church in Flower Mound, Texas!

The list is long and my heart is grateful!
I hope everyone has a great Christmas weekend!
-Look for my Christmas posts with 4 recipes-and pictures from the COWBOYS GAME!-

-Rachael-

PS: Here is the WONDERFUL Steak Marinade we used tonight: http://1fitchick.blogspot.com/2010/10/best-steak-marinade-ever-recipe.html

No comments:

Post a Comment